L1 II with B2 Bose Bass Module Price in Pakistan
https://radiotvcentre.pk/ offers the best L1 II with B2 Bose Bass Module Price in Pakistan with quick delivery service all over Pakistan. So why wait? Just place your order now before it gets out of stock.
Boost your performance with the L1 Model II system, our most advanced portable amplification system for musicians, DJs, and public speakers. The loudspeaker delivers 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage and our smoothest tonal balance across the stage and throughout the room. Includes one B2 bass module for more flexibility and even greater power at the low end.
Like the original, award-winning Bose L1 system, the Model II sound system is an all-in-one innovation that replaces conventional monitors, mixers, and PA speakers. And this professional sound system is packed with proprietary Bose technologies designed to improve your amplified sound.
Sound advantages only from Bose
The system’s breakthrough loudspeaker produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees onstage and throughout an audience of up to several hundred with little dropoff in volume and tone.
The Model II system also features Articulated Array speaker technology for better tonal balance. The loudspeaker’s 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tones in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy the well-balanced, detailed sound.
Full, flexible bass
The high-performance B2 bass module delivers greater low-frequency output when you need more powerful bass for larger audiences. The module includes three settings for increased flexibility. The normal setting is ideal for bass guitar or when making a kick drum. A higher setting is designed for DJ/music playback applications. And the lower setting works well for acoustic guitar and vocals.
You can power one B2 bass module on a single L1 power stand. And the optional PackLite? power amplifier lets you add a second B2 bass module for maximum low-end power.
Easy and efficient
The L1 Model II power stand weighs only 24 pounds, and its four retractable legs make it easy to transport and set up. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players, or DVD systems.
All of the system’s components are also built to handle the road. The loudspeaker has a rugged, reinforced grille, and each package includes padded carrying bags for major components.
The optional T4S or T8S ToneMatch Mixers add additional channels, so you can expand the system and connect additional instruments and microphones. You can also use the ToneMatch mixer to fine-tune your sound with powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools.
- Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance.
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for the L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module.
- ToneMatch port on power stands for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
- Analog input, trim control, and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via ” TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers, or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to one or two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Bassline out delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts” TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer, additional amplification system, or Bose PackLite amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers. Four retractable legs fold out of the power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport
- Convenient carry bags one each for the loudspeaker, power stand, and bass module make getting to and from your gig that much easier.
B2 bass module
- Highly efficient speaker design features two 10″ (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. Three-level settings provide the flexibility of output. When connected to the power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts the bass signal appropriately.
- Compact enclosure is easy to transport, set up and break down. A small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for the same performance. Interlocking end caps let you securely stack two modules together on their sides.
ORDER GUIDELINE :
When you order from radiotvcentre.pk, you will receive a confirmation email. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time. Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse.
This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment. Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination. Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply. In addition, the transit time depends on where you’re located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping at Radio TV Centre. You Can also visit our Facebook Page!