MKE 200 Sennheiser Camera Microphone price in Pakistan
https://radiotvcentre.pk/ offers the best MKE 200 Sennheiser Camera Microphone price in Pakistan with quick delivery service all over Pakistan. So why wait? Just place your order now before it gets out of stock.
Quality video is easy to come by these days, but that isn’t always the case when it comes to quality audio. Even the phone in your pocket has the ability to shoot video in crisp 4K resolution, so why shouldn’t it sound as good as it looks?
Introducing the MKE 200: Sennheiser’s first step to upgrading your sound.
Now, capturing audio in noisy environments is no longer an issue. A directional microphone capsule brings presence to your voice while features like a built-in wind screen and shock mount keep your recordings sounding cleaner than ever before. Compact and sleek enough for your camera or your phone, this mic is sure to enhance the audio for any video you shoot.
Upgrade your sound with the brand that audio professionals trust. The MKE 200—Be heard.
Directional Audio – The MKE 200 features a super-cardioid capsule that provides focus and detail while rejecting unwanted background noise. Ideal for vloggers and videographers alike, this directional microphone will enhance your in-camera audio and bring clarity to your recordings.
Built-in Wind Screen and Shock Mount – All handheld cameras are susceptible to handling noise, so the MKE 200 features integrated wind protection and shock absorption. These two features combined ensure the cleanest audio recordings possible while shooting video on the move. Add the included furry windshield accessory for maximum wind protection.
Compatibility – In today’s world, your video recording is most likely not confined to one device, and your microphone doesn’t have to be either. Each MKE 200 includes 3.5mm (1/8in) TRS and TRRS cables to be used with DSLR and mirrorless cameras or mobile devices.
- Directional microphone for isolated and enhanced in-camera audio
- Compact design with sleek and stylish finish
- Integrated wind protection and internal suspension mount to minimize handling noise
- Interchangeable 3.5mm (1/8″”) TRS and TRRS connectivity for use with DSLR and mirrorless cameras or mobile devices
- Standard cold shoe mount for universal use
- Battery free operation
Audio quality is more important than you might think.
It’s commonly known in today’s world of digital media that it’s easier to watch content with poor video quality than it is to watch content with poor audio quality. That’s because audio is what deliver’s the message—audio is what tells the story. If your video has poor audio quality, your audience is more likely to swipe away because they can’t hear what you’re saying clearly. What’s more, the vast majority of Social Media content is viewed on a mobile device that renders anything higher than 720p nearly indistinguishable. This means that even lower resolution content on a small screen looks fairly decent. Unfortunately, viewing on a small screen doesn’t help your audio the same way it does your video. That’s why it’s important to make sure your voice is present and defined.
Upgrades are expected…
Secondly, most cameras (and even televisions) sold today come with microphones and speakers that leave much to be desired because the manufacturer expects you to upgrade your audio with an additional purchase. Part of the reason is due to keeping the cost down, but it’s mostly because the focus is on picture quality, not audio. So, in a sense, most electronics manufacturers also play a role in overlooking the importance of audio. This is your chance to make up for that.
Not an audio expert? No problem.
Lastly, and above all, you don’t need to be an audio engineer to improve the quality of your audio! In most cases, all you need is a directional microphone with some cool features that help to enhance your sound and just like that, you’ve increased your production value, leaving you with content that sets you apart from the rest.
ORDER GUIDELINE :
- When you order from radiotvcentre.pk, you will receive a confirmation email. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time. Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse.This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment. Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination. Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply. In addition, the transit time depends on where you’re located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping at Radio TV Centre? You Can also visit our Facebook Page!